For more than 20 years, I’ve worked with expert authors, fabulous storytellers, and people with a lot to share. What I’ve learned is that they have lots of information, but are unsure of how to get their message heard. I’ve also learned that if you aren’t familiar with the system of creating and selling books, you can become frustrated, have mediocre sales and not receive the recognition and acclaim you deserve! It all comes down to knowing, how, where, and to whom to market! This may be old hat for experienced authors, but new authors aren’t familiar with the maze involved with creating, publishing, marketing and promoting books; not to mention how to develop a strategic marketing plan that puts the book in front of their target audience and entices them to purchase!
This may be old hat for experienced authors, but new authors aren’t familiar with the maze involved with creating, publishing, marketing and promoting books; not to mention how to develop a strategic marketing plan that puts the book in front of their target audience and entices them to purchase!
In a nutshell, your book won’t sell if you don’t promote it, and you have to learn how to promote it for it to sell.
Several elements of a good marketing and promotion strategy include:
- Setting up a website
- Creating a blog to talk about your book
- Obtaining reviews from reputable reviewers
- Holding interviews with the media
- Implementing a social media plan to obtain maximum exposure
Unsure of how to do all this? IAVAA is the experienced team you need that is ready to pull it all together and help you reach your goals!
Why hire the International Association of Virtual Author Assistants team?
It’s simple: We live and breathe this stuff and are ready to help authors through the manuscript production, publishing, promotion and marketing process. Our purpose is to help you achieve your dreams.
Reasons authors choose IAVAA include:
- You are busy writing and need help creating and managing your PR strategy.
- You do not have access to media databases or mailing lists.
- You have never written a press release, or don’t know how to write one that will garner attention.
- You want to do author tours but have no idea how to set one up.
- You want to conduct a cost-effective, Internet-based media campaign, using the best genre-specific social media venues possible, but don’t know where to begin.
- You want to host an Amazon.com bestseller campaign but are not aware of how to pull it together.
- You want to create residual income products such as podcasts, videos, DVDs, workbooks, conduct teleseminars, etc., but not sure where to begin.
IAVAA’s team has the tools, resources, and expertise authors need to get their books noticed. Let’s be clear, it takes a lot of work and you can do it yourself. But, if you want help traveling through that book maze, contact IAVAA. We can be your guides!